Dr. Raymond Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kaufman?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 1st, 2011

Great doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Kaufman since I was 7 years ol after a terrible nose break. He managed to fix my nose without incident, and this remained stable until years later when I rebroke it. Since then I have gone to him for everything involving my face, including sinus infections. At this time, I am struggling with a parotid gland tumor which I would NEVER consider having anyone else operate on me. I trust him with everything surrounding my healthcare. Great bedside manner, easy to talk to and willing to work with you. He really puts your healthcare into your own hands.

April 30th, 2015