A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brewster, MA.
See Brewster Surgeons.