Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sullivan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brewster, MA.
See Brewster Surgeons.