A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Alderfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Alderfer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alderfer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alderfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Alderfer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderfer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderfer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Jay Alderfer MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Alderfer practice?
- Dr. Raymond Alderfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Alderfer practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Psychiatrists.