Learn more about Dr. Raymond Alderfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Alderfer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Alderfer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderfer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderfer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Jay Alderfer MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Alderfer practice?
- Dr. Raymond Alderfer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Alderfer practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Psychiatrists.