A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Allard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Allard, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Allard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. R D. Allard practice?
Dr. R Allard practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians, Royal Oak General Practitioners, and Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.