A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Allard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Allard, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Allard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond D Allard DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Allard practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allard has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Allard practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.