A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Allard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Allard, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Allard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond D Allard DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Allard practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allard has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Allard practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.