A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Attolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Attolino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Attolino, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Attolino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Attolino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Blaise Attolino DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Attolino practice?
- Dr. Raymond Attolino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Attolino practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Media, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Emergency Physicians.