A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Azzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Azzi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azzi graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Azzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, San Jose, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Lee Azzi MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Azzi practice?
- Dr. Raymond Azzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Azzi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pathologists.