A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Bailie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailie graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bailie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- CHOC in Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond P Bailie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Bailie practice?
- Dr. Raymond Bailie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Bailie practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.