A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Poultry Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Charles Baker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Baker practice?
- Dr. Raymond Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Baker practices Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.