A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Barajas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Barajas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Barajas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barajas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barajas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barajas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond Barajas practice?
Dr. Raymond Barajas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.