A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Barnhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Barnhill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Barnhill, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Sweat Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhill graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnhill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Lann Barnhill MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Barnhill practice?
- Dr. Raymond Barnhill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Barnhill practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Washington, DC.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists and Los Angeles Pathologists.