A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Belmonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Belmonte, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmonte graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Belmonte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Health South Surgery Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Vencor Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Belmonte MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Belmonte practice?
- Dr. Raymond Belmonte has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Belmonte practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.