A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Bernal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Bernal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Bernal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Bernal MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Bernal practice?
- Dr. Raymond Bernal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Bernal practices Surgery and Urology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Surgeons and Cape May Court House Urologists.