Dr. Raymond Bishop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Bishop?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Bishop?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2015

The best Dr I've ever been to....

July 28th, 2015

overcharged me, never sent my money back, I moved away and then moved back, they said oh no charge you have a balance....ok....then I moved across town I didn't get mail so I never received a meager $40 bill from them so I didn't pay it...later when I tried to make an appt they told me I was kicked out of the practice...so they can hold my money, way over a hundred bucks, then kick me out over $40 I could have paid them. what anal people do that?

July 9th, 2015

I have complete confidence in Dr. Bishop.

June 9th, 2013

Best of the Best

Dr.Bishop was,our family believes, placed in our lives by Divine order.Having been in Pikeville only 3 days (6 yrs ago); needing to find a Physician quickly to transfer Medical Records to - enabling continuation of treatment for an ongoing condition I had--I randomly went to Yellow Page Ads! One ad stood out and I felt prompted to call. The Dr. Advertised had 'retired'! Two younger Dr.'s had taken over and I chose Dr. Bishop. Upon arrival I received the most thorough exam I had received in 5 yrs; was immediately placed in Pikeville Medical Center and given a Blood Transfusion . Dr. Bishop saved my life simply because he is very thorough and is there because he is "TRUE" to his calling. If he thinks you should be referred to a Specialist thats done without hesitation. Very CAPABLE and GENUINELY CARES for each patient.

July 4th, 2012

Couldn't ask for better

I would recommend Dr. Bishop highly. He's knowledgeable. The wait time in the office isn't long at all compared to most others I've been to, but the one thing that sets him apart from virtually every other doctor in the area is that he takes time to listen to you. You can talk a couple minutes or half an hour and you don't feel like he's rushing you. I don't feel like just another number on a chart there.

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Bishop is a good doctor and cares for his patients.

June 17th, 2015