inactive

Raymond R Bixby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

December 18th, 2013
He doesn't listen very well and seems to need someone else's diagnoses before treating you. I would never go to him unless your in a pinch! His office is a mess, there is no privacy, and it's pretty much a complete waste of time. I know multiple people who have seen him and ended up going for a second opinion within a week because of incorrect diagnoses/treatment. Do NOT waste your time and money!

October 11th, 2012
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE!
I saw him four months ago and this office has STILL not filed my insurance information. I have called many times and NOTHING is getting done. At one point, the office clerk HUNG UP on me when I called for the hundredth time to ask what was going on. He left the door open during my visit to where the entire lobby could hear my problems and diagnosis. Which is illegal and a violation of HIPA laws. DO NOT GO TO HIM His office has boxes on the floor full of junk and was not clean at all. Very shady and terrible office.

May 21st, 2012
mr.
have had very good results useing dr.bixby