A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Blackburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Utsw Medical Ctr At St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Blackburn practice?
Dr. Raymond Blackburn practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.