A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Blackburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Utsw Medical Ctr At St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Clarence Blackburn MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Raymond Blackburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Blackburn practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.