A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Bologna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Bologna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Bologna, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bologna graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bologna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Bologna MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Bologna practice?
- Dr. Raymond Bologna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Bologna practices Urology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Akron Urologists.