A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Brignac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Brignac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Brignac, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brignac graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brignac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughan Reg Med Ctr, Selma, Al
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Neil Brignac MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond N. Brignac practice?
- Dr. Raymond Brignac has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Brignac practices Family Medicine near Selma, AL.
See Selma Family Physicians.