A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Brignac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Brignac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brignac
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brignac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Brignac, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brignac graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brignac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
- Vaughan Reg Med Ctr, Selma, Al
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Neil Brignac MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond N. Brignac practice?
- Dr. Raymond Brignac has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Brignac practices Family Medicine near Selma, AL.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.