A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Bristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bristol
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bristol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Bristol, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bristol graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Curtis Bristol MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Bristol practice?
- Dr. Raymond Bristol has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Bristol practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.