A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Buch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Buch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Buch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Buch practice?
- Dr. Raymond Buch has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Buch practices Family Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Primary Care Doctors.