A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Buch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Buch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Buch practice?
Dr. Raymond Buch practices Family Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Family Physicians.