A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Buzenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Buzenski, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Buzenski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buzenski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buzenski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Buzenski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Buzenski practice?
- Dr. Raymond Buzenski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Buzenski practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.