A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
- Moses Cone Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Charles Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Sullivan practices Internal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists.