Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Sullivan Jr
Dr. Raymond Sullivan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Wesley Long Community Hospital, Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital and Moses Cone Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Sullivan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Sullivan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. William Mckeown
Greensboro, NC 0 mi41
Dr. David Grove
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Greensboro, NC 0 mi43
Dr. Walter Kohut
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0 mi44