A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Capps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Capps is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Capps, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capps graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Capps has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Luis Capps MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Capps practice?
- Dr. Raymond Capps has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Capps practices Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.