Dermatologists

960 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Suite 226
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-255-0787
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great Physician!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

My son was only 1 when we first saw Dr. Caputo- Dr. Caputo was extremely gentle but thorough & knowlegable. He wanted to make sure my son was treated in the best way but keeping in mind that he was still a baby. I would highy recommend Dr. Caputo.

|  Simply the best - my whole family loves him  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

Dr. Caputo is our family dermatologist and we all adore him. He's not only an excellent doctor, he's smart, kind and funny - and his staff is wonderful as well. He's taken care of us for over fifteen years. We all love Dr. Caputo.

|  Best Pediatric Dermatologist!!!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

We saw Dr. Caputo to have a birthmark checked on my 8yr old daughter's back. She has doctor, and doctor office phobia. His bedside manner put her at total ease. She won't get in paper gowns or sit on exam tables without a major scene, and some doctors get an attitude about it, or force the issue with her. Dr. Caputo, without skipping a beat, practically sat on the floor to examine her. A doctor has NEVER been able to get her to laugh, but he did. He is an older doctor, but related so well to my daughter. I am so thankful that we found him! My daughter liked him so much that she asked if he could be her doctor all the time. Wish all kid doctors liked kids as genuinely as he does!!!

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

Rarely does a patient find such a compasionate dermatologist! Such a thoughtful, caring, and accurate Dr.!Highly Recomend!

|  show details
by kdellojoio on Nov 18th, 2009

Dr.Caputo is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I had mono last year and my skin broke out in red. He was the only one who knew what it was called . I also have super bad excema and he is helping me a lot with it. One day this yesr my skin just started flaking uncontrolobly and there was only about $ days left till the sixth grade and he got it under control. He takes the time with me to answer my question. He was the FIRST to really help me. I live in Paulding County and go all the way to Atlanta to see him. I LOVE HIM!!!!

|  show details
by Kate on Oct 31st, 2009

He helped me alot. I have been going to him since I was a year old. He makes me feel great. I had mono for a year and my skin broke out all over in red. He was the only one who knew what it was called. He takes the time with me to answer my questions.I live in Paulding County and go all the way to Atlanta to see him.

|  Caputo Raymond V Md is Very Thorough  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 30th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Caputo has taken excellent care of my skin over the last 10 - 15 years. He found a spot on my back that I didn`t even know was there - ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. Caputo saved my nails.  |  show details
by Torie Horner Reinsel on Aug 31st, 2009

When I was 12 years old I was referred to Dr. Caputo by my pediatrician because I had lost all of my finger nails and toe nails. Before he even met me in person, just from the information that my parents and I gave to the nurse, Dr. Caputo knew what I was suffering with. It was a rare autoimmune disease that was attacking my nails. I was one of only 13 diagnosed in the world at the time. Dr. Caputo was so kind and personable he took the time to get to know me and he cared. I am now 28 years old and my nails are doing great Thanks to the wisdom and caring of Dr. Caputo and staff.

|  Five Stars is not Enough  |  show details
by palmthree on Oct 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Caputo basically saved our child's life. Our healthy child contracted a very rare and serious skin disorder which manifested as a minor rash - only 70 in world have had this disorder. After numerous specialists, ER visits, lots of steroids, he was finally recommended. Our child recovered and our nightmare ended thanks for Dr. Caputo!

|  Friendly and Professional  |  show details
by ajdurbin on Oct 25th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Caputo. He and his staff made me feel at ease during my exam, and his office was well run and efficient. They have a computerized check in system that is highly preferable to filling out a bunch of forms.

|  Smart Dr.  |  show details
by mythingthings on Oct 24th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Caputo knows his stuff. Getting in isn't always easy but my daughter has had terrible problems with her skin all her life and he was the FIRST doctor to really help her!

|  'Very Professional'  |  show details
by Teresa on Apr 5th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Always good advise, but you must be very patient, every visit had to wait at least 30 minutes past scheduled time.