Dr. Raymond Caputo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
I have used Dr. Caputo for years. Sorry that he is no longer accepting adult patients.

July 31st, 2015
Dr. Caputo was wonderful with my eight year old daughter who has terrible eczema. He has a fantastic bedside manner and immediately prescribed different ointment than our pediatrician. He also did a great job educating us about eczema. My daughter is doing very well and is no longer teased at school about her skin. We drove 75 minutes to see him and it was well worth it!

May 15th, 2015
very professional and knowledgeable as well as a great bedside manor.

October 23rd, 2012
Great Physician!
My son was only 1 when we first saw Dr. Caputo- Dr. Caputo was extremely gentle but thorough & knowlegable. He wanted to make sure my son was treated in the best way but keeping in mind that he was still a baby. I would highy recommend Dr. Caputo.

April 15th, 2011
Simply the best - my whole family loves him
Dr. Caputo is our family dermatologist and we all adore him. He's not only an excellent doctor, he's smart, kind and funny - and his staff is wonderful as well. He's taken care of us for over fifteen years. We all love Dr. Caputo.

January 7th, 2011
Best Pediatric Dermatologist!!!
We saw Dr. Caputo to have a birthmark checked on my 8yr old daughter's back. She has doctor, and doctor office phobia. His bedside manner put her at total ease. She won't get in paper gowns or sit on exam tables without a major scene, and some doctors get an attitude about it, or force the issue with her. Dr. Caputo, without skipping a beat, practically sat on the floor to examine her. A doctor has NEVER been able to get her to laugh, but he did. He is an older doctor, but related so well to my daughter. I am so thankful that we found him! My daughter liked him so much that she asked if he could be her doctor all the time. Wish all kid doctors liked kids as genuinely as he does!!!

April 8th, 2010
Happy patient
Rarely does a patient find such a compasionate dermatologist! Such a thoughtful, caring, and accurate Dr.!Highly Recomend!

November 18th, 2009
Dr.Caputo is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I had mono last year and my skin broke out in red. He was the only one who knew what it was called . I also have super bad excema and he is helping me a lot with it. One day this yesr my skin just started flaking uncontrolobly and there was only about $ days left till the sixth grade and he got it under control. He takes the time with me to answer my question. He was the FIRST to really help me. I live in Paulding County and go all the way to Atlanta to see him. I LOVE HIM!!!!

August 31st, 2009
Dr. Caputo saved my nails.
When I was 12 years old I was referred to Dr. Caputo by my pediatrician because I had lost all of my finger nails and toe nails. Before he even met me in person, just from the information that my parents and I gave to the nurse, Dr. Caputo knew what I was suffering with. It was a rare autoimmune disease that was attacking my nails. I was one of only 13 diagnosed in the world at the time. Dr. Caputo was so kind and personable he took the time to get to know me and he cared. I am now 28 years old and my nails are doing great Thanks to the wisdom and caring of Dr. Caputo and staff.