A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Carmody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmody
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Carmody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmody graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carmody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond F Carmody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Carmody practice?
- Dr. Raymond Carmody has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Carmody practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.