A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Carmody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Carmody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmody graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carmody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond F Carmody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Carmody practice?
- Dr. Raymond Carmody has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Carmody practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.