Learn more about Dr. Raymond Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Carroll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Mckay Carroll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Raymond Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Carroll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cary, NC.
See Cary Orthopedic Surgeons.