A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Carroll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Carroll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Mckay Carroll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Raymond Carroll has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Carroll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC.
See Cary Surgeons.