A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Carter, Internist & Pediatriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Eric Carter MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Carter practice?
- Dr. Raymond Carter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Carter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Hockessin, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Pediatricians.