A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Castro is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Castro, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Castro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Fabri Castro MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Castro practice?
- Dr. Raymond Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Castro practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians.