A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Catania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Catania, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catania
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Catania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Catania, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Catania graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catania has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Catania DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Catania practice?
- Dr. Raymond Catania has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Catania practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Watchung, NJ.
See Watchung Internists and Watchung Cardiologists.