A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Catania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Catania, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catania
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Catania, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Catania graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Catania has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Catania DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Catania practice?
- Dr. Raymond Catania has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Catania practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mendham, NJ.
See Mendham Internists and Mendham Cardiologists.