A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Chagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Chagnon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Chagnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chagnon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Chagnon has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Chagnon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Chagnon practice?
- Dr. Raymond Chagnon has 9 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Chagnon practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Rocky Hill, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Physiatrists.