A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Chagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Chagnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chagnon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Chagnon has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chagnon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 18 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan