A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Clark is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Clark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Raymond Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Clark practices Psychiatry near Conway, AR.
See Conway Psychiatrists.