Learn more about Dr. Raymond Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Clark is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Clark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Raymond Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Clark practices Psychiatry near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Conway Psychiatrists.