Learn more about Dr. Raymond Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Clark is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Clark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Raymond Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Clark practices Psychiatry near Conway, AR.
See Conway Psychiatrists.