Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Cloutier
Dr. Raymond Cloutier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY, with other offices in Evansville, IN and Scottsville, KY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cloutier is affiliated with Medical Center at Bowling Green and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Cloutier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Cloutier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.
Dr. Manisha Jain
Bowling Green, KY18
Dr. Deepak Gaba
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bowling Green, KY 0.06 mi18
Dr. Carlos Rotellar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bowling Green, KY 0.06 mi37