A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Colbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Colbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Colbert practice?
Dr. Raymond Colbert practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Medical Genetics near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Internists, Greenfield Geriatric Doctors, Greenfield Family Physicians, and Greenfield Geneticists.