A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Colbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Colbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Colbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Colbert practice?
Dr. Raymond Colbert practices Internal Medicine near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Internists.