Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Comenzo
Dr. Raymond Comenzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Pathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Comenzo is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center - Outpt and Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Comenzo has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Comenzo has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Comenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Anshul Airen
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi15
Dr. Mark Sarnak
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Richard Beasley Jr
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Boston, MA 0 mi10