A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Comenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Comenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Comenzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Comenzo graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Comenzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Comenzo MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Comenzo practice?
- Dr. Raymond Comenzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Comenzo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Pathologists.