inactive

2.4

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016
really nice person and he would never hurt someone

April 12th, 2010
MY ACCIDENT 9-1-09 STILL HAVING SURGERIES TO CORRECT HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE & INTELLIGENCE WITH ORTHONAGTHIC SURGERIES

November 23rd, 2009
Software Developer
Dr. Cook is a wonderful doctor. He cares very deeply about his patients. My prayers are with him.

September 15th, 2009
Sad Situation
Dr Cook was my daughters doctor when she was little. He was there at 2a to perform emergency surgery on her, he did two other surgeries and as a doctor he was an incredible man. This is so tragic, in every way. My heart aches the community has lost not only a ballerina but a doctor. In times like this we need all the compasionate doctors we can get. I wish he could trade jail time to help those less fortunate with medical needs. There are many kids out there suffering who could use his services.

September 15th, 2009
Dr. Cook is a good doctor..My heart is goes out to him and his family..I know what you and your family is going through..He was my son's dr when he was in a car accident. Dr. Cook I am praying for you and your family..Also, I am praying for the Shapino's family too.

September 14th, 2009
Excellent surgeon. Very skilled and talented. Very kind and caring. Would definitely recommend Dr. Cook.

September 14th, 2009
My family has had nothing but positive outcomes from Dr. Cooke's services. Because of him, my 4 year old son can now hear again. He performed surgery on my son to repair a hole in his eardrum caused by tubes. The surgery involved completely cutting his ear away from his head doing the repair and then re-attaching his ear. He did such a great job with the reattachment that you can not even tell my son had surgery and it has only been 5 months. Because of Dr. Cook, my son will not have to worry about a noticeable scar, and he has completely regained his hearing. Dr. Cook kept my husband and I informed throughout the process and eased all of our concerns before, during, & after the day of surgery. He remembers both my son and daugther every time we meet with him, even after months have gone by. Their pediatrician doesn't even know who we are when they walk in the office and we visit them on a regular basis between the two kids. I am very thankful for Dr. Cook's abilities as a surgeon.

September 14th, 2009
Dr. Cook is an excellent physician and has taken excellent care of me and my family for years. I have complete confidence in him and have enjoyed serving as his patient.

November 21st, 2015