Dr. Raymond Cornelison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

no change

September 21st, 2016
This is the worst Doctor that I have ever encountered. He is rude. He talked while I was talking trying to explain my problem. He advised me that there was nothing wrong with me - to go home. My family physician had found my problem. He is from the dark ages with a huge ego. WORST DOCTOR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

September 9th, 2016
Never Again
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office. Before he even looked at anything, he started why I even made an appointment and then proceeded to act like I was completely wasting his time. Completely unprofessional.

June 16th, 2016
I will never go back to see the Dr or PA they are both rude. My first appointment was with the PA and she was upset because they schedule me at 4 and she leaves at 3:30 pm. It was not my fault that the office staff scheduled the visit at that time. They both only take about 5 mins to see patients.

November 30th, 2015
My daughter and I were treated poorly. The doctor was in the room with us for less than 5 mins. He glanced at my daughters ear ( she had a keloid that needed to be removed) and told us to set up an appointment for the removal. We went back for the removal and he said a plastic surgeon would be best suited for the job. The nurses were supposed to send the referral and 3 weeks later have failed to do so! My guess is this doctor is too busy with the young beautiful blonde nurses to even care about the patients. Save your time and money and go to a different doctor.

November 12th, 2015
Pitiful Support Staff
I have seen the Dr 6 times in 2 years. He is a very nice man but has a horrible support team. I called 3 times this week for an appointment and waited 3 days for them to call me. The person I talked to was rude, lazy and argumentative. Each time I have gone, I have asked for a receipt - I have never received one, now they say I owe them $12. I have the bank statement showing it has been paid, but they wont even check their records. I will never go again because of his staff - they are obviously not happy or supervised.

November 6th, 2015
HORRIBLE
Horrible Dr. Rushed me, was rude, not thourough and does not like to be asked questions. Repromanded me when I asked questions and offered to come back when he had more time. Nurse seemed miserable!

April 30th, 2015
he is a wonderful kind and thoughful physician

May 2nd, 2014
Ineffective diagnosis, zero results
Dr. Cornelison was rushed and hardly spent any time discussing my condition. His assistant was also extremely rude and abrupt. It was a total waste of $150. I'm never going back again.

January 29th, 2013
finally results!
If you are suffering from acne you know how self concious it makes you feel. I was nervous about going in and having my imperfections be "under a microscope". My visit was short and sweet and Dr. Cornelison gave me and oral and a topical medication. He didn't make me feel like my skin problem was all my fault and it was very refreshing. I didn't leave embarassed like i have with other dermatologists. It's been only 4 days and i can see a dramatic improvement in my skin. I am very grateful and i will definately be back. Thank you so much Dr. Cornelison!

July 25th, 2011
Dr Cornelison takes little time with each patient. Books too many patients per day. Has no bedside manners.

April 5th, 2011
Very informative; Definitely I will go back.

April 19th, 2010
Too Rushed for Me!
I have no complaints about the treatment I received from Dr. Cornelison. I did not, however, feel at all comfortable with how he rushes around, not al ...