A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cutro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Cutro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Cutro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutro graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cutro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Glenn Cutro MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Cutro practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cutro has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Cutro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.