Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cutro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Cutro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutro
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Cutro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Cutro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutro graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cutro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Glenn Cutro MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Cutro practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cutro has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Cutro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.