A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cutro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Cutro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutro
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cutro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Cutro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutro graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cutro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Glenn Cutro MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Cutro practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cutro has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Cutro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.