Learn more about Dr. Raymond D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond D'Amato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond D'Amato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. D'Amato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. D'Amato practice?
Dr. Raymond D'Amato practices Internal Medicine near Cromwell, CT.
See Cromwell Internists.