inactive

Raymond Jean MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bryn Mawr, PA

4.7

February 7th, 2014
On the recommendation of my dermatologist, I u00e2u0080u009cinterviewedu00e2u0080u009d Dr. Jean to perform two cosmetic plastic surgeries. At 62(and finally doing something for myself), Dr. Jean understood that I wanted to improve my appearance, but not look u00e2u0080u009cdoneu00e2u0080u009d. The results are just what I asked for and are wonderful. I am truly a new woman. He is the kindest person and really cares about your personal satisfaction, unlike a few of the cosmetic surgeons I spoke with-in my eyes, excellent results without the ego. He is honest about the procedure, will not do a procedure if it is risky or it may not meet your expectations. Although this is my first experience with cosmetic surgery, I felt his work was through and artistic. Annie, his office assistant, was also a pleasure to work with-nothing was too much trouble-and I know she has soothed many a nerve pre-surgery, including mine. The entire experience was client centered and both Annie and Dr. Jean make you feel that you are the priority. I would highly recommend Mainline Plastic surgery and Dr. Jean to anyone seeking an improved appearance.

March 30th, 2012
GreGGGGreat experience. GGreat experience. ive your review a headline
So glad I made the call to Main Line Plastic Surgery... I had a facial peel that was virtually painless and my husband says he sees a difference in my skin after just one treatment. Dr. Jean and his staff made my visit a very pleasant experience.

March 21st, 2012
Dr Jean is the Best!!
Dr Jean is the best! He took excellent care of my daughter and I am forever grateful to him. You will not find a more caring qualified Doctor anywhere. Thank you Dr Jean!