Raymond Jean Is this you?

April 25th, 2016

The best, hands down

Unequivocally, the best surgeon with the best bedside manner and staff. You will not find another surgeon, anywhere, with Dr. Jean's skill and personality.

February 8th, 2014

On the recommendation of my dermatologist, I “interviewed” Dr. Jean to perform two cosmetic plastic surgeries. At 62(and finally doing something for myself), Dr. Jean understood that I wanted to improve my appearance, but not look “done”. The results are just what I asked for and are wonderful. I am truly a new woman. He is the kindest person and really cares about your personal satisfaction, unlike a few of the cosmetic surgeons I spoke with-in my eyes, excellent results without the ego. He is honest about the procedure, will not do a procedure if it is risky or it may not meet your expectations. Although this is my first experience with cosmetic surgery, I felt his work was through and artistic. Annie, his office assistant, was also a pleasure to work with-nothing was too much trouble-and I know she has soothed many a nerve pre-surgery, including mine. The entire experience was client centered and both Annie and Dr. Jean make you feel that you are the priority. I would highly recommend Mainline Plastic surgery and Dr. Jean to anyone seeking an improved appearance.

April 19th, 2012

I had to have stitches removed from my forehead the day before I was scheduled to go on vacation. I called around the area for to get an appt. with a plastic surgeons and no one wanted to see me for such a little thing. I called Dr. Jean's office and Annie immediately scheduled an appt. for me and she was outrageosly nice and informative. I went and was seen by Dr. Jean and in no time at all the stitches were removed. I found him to be efficient and caring and highly recommend him to those out there looking for a good doctor.

March 31st, 2012

GreGGGGreat experience. GGreat experience. ive your review a headline

So glad I made the call to Main Line Plastic Surgery... I had a facial peel that was virtually painless and my husband says he sees a difference in my skin after just one treatment. Dr. Jean and his staff made my visit a very pleasant experience.

March 24th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Jean after the tip of one of my digits was almost completely cut-off. When I arrived at the office I was quite nervous, since I hate needles. It didn't take long for Dr. Jeans warm and friendly bedside manner to put me at ease. He quickly evaluated my injury and began repairing it. Dr Jean did a fantastic job on my injured digit and the area is now completely healed and looks wonderful. While I hope to never again have an injury like this, at least I know where to go for superb care. Thanks Dr. Jean!

March 22nd, 2012

Dr Jean is the Best!!

Dr Jean is the best! He took excellent care of my daughter and I am forever grateful to him. You will not find a more caring qualified Doctor anywhere. Thank you Dr Jean!

October 28th, 2016