Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Dahl
Dr. Raymond Dahl, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA, with another office in Sunbury, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Dahl is affiliated with Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate, Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital and PinnacleHealth Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Dahl has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...