A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dattilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dattilo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dattilo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dattilo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattilo graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dattilo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Dattilo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Dattilo practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dattilo has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Dattilo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Cardiologists.