Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dattwyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dattwyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattwyler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dattwyler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dattwyler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Dattwyler practice?
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Huntington Allergists and Huntington Internists.