A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dattwyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dattwyler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dattwyler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dattwyler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattwyler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dattwyler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond James Dattwyler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Dattwyler practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dattwyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Allergists and Huntington Internists.