A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dattwyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dattwyler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dattwyler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dattwyler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattwyler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dattwyler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond James Dattwyler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Dattwyler practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dattwyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Allergists and Huntington Internists.