Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dattwyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dattwyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dattwyler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattwyler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dattwyler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond James Dattwyler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Dattwyler practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dattwyler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Dattwyler practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and New York, NY.
See Huntington Allergists and Huntington Internists.