Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Decesare II
Dr. Raymond Decesare II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Decesare is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital, Community Medical Center/Scranton and Easton Hospital. Dr. Decesare has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Decesare II has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Raymond Decesare II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.
Dr. Harold Davis
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scranton, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Christine Phillips
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Scranton, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Gary Reedy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scranton, PA 0 mi34