A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Deeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Deeb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Deeb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeb graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deeb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Deeb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Deeb practice?
- Dr. Raymond Deeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Deeb practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.