Learn more about Dr. Raymond DeLorenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond DeLorenzi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeLorenzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeLorenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond DeLorenzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLorenzi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeLorenzi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J DeLorenzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. DeLorenzi practice?
- Dr. Raymond DeLorenzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond DeLorenzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.