A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Derderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Derderian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Derderian, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derderian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Derderian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Derderian MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Derderian practice?
- Dr. Raymond Derderian has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Derderian practices Nephrology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Nephrologists.