Dr. Raymond Dominick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Dominick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

A++

Patient and kind staff, doctors are informative, and listen to you about your concerns. I feel comfortable and cared for. Very satisfied. I strongly recommend!

September 15th, 2016

Worst facility ever!! Dr. Dominck is horrible and rude!

July 10th, 2016

Dangerous Doctor

This doctor gets vulnerable people looking for help hooked on pain killers and steroids, so that they have no choice but to come back to him. I have several friends that started to go to him and now can not get off the pain meds and steroids he has over prescribed for them. I feel that only reason for any of the good reviews on here are because they are coming from patient's who enjoy the easy access to pain meds and steroids. He is making loads of money off these now addicted men and women. So sad.

April 14th, 2016

Not As Good As These Other Reviews Would Have You Think...

I have been a patient ( now former) for a little over a year now. I have never had a wait of less than 1 hour and the last straw was when I arrived for my appt. and heard other patients complaining that they had been sitting in the waiting room for over 2 hours. The front desk staff said that Dr. Dominick triple and quadruple books appointments, which to me says he has absolutely NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS TIME! I just left and won't look back. As far as his overall professionalism as a doctor I feel there is a bit to be desired as well. He doesn't really take the time to see how you are doing, probably because he is already behind and needs to get to the next patient, so I can't give him any credit there either. His nurse is not friendly either. I think they treat you very sternly, almost condescendingly. If your looking for a doctor that won't take up your entire day and really listens or even cares, I would look elsewhere.

March 7th, 2016

great man and Doctor

Great doctor is just great with me and I'm a hard patient do deal with! He's always helpfully

April 15th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Dominick for several years for pain management. He takes the time to listen and is very knowledgable in the latest medications. I would not go to another doctor. He is kind and courteous towards me. If you are seeking a great doctor, Dr. Dominick is the one.

April 20th, 2012

The BEST

Dr. Dominick is the best Dr and I will never go to anyone else but him. I've been going to him for 3/4 years now; he is the only Dr for me. I can count on getting in to see him in a timely manner. He makes sure all my questions an concerns are answered and taken care of. He is an outstanding Dr all the way around!!

August 24th, 2011

AWESOME

He is one of the BEST Dr's I have ever been to. He helps me with pain management. Very easy to talk to. Gives me the best care. I have been seeing him for over a year now and would NEVER go to anyone else. His staff is the best too and are super good with my kids when I have them with me. They are all like family to me now. just an AWESOME Dr all around. As for over medicating he has NEVER tried to give me something I do not need.

June 21st, 2011

Great doctor

I needed major surgery but didn't have down payment for it for "entrance fee" to hospital. Was in great pain. Dr,Dominick immediately helped me w/pain mgmt until my surgery could be done. Extremely knowledgeable about pain, monitors medications meticulously. Follow-up is mandatory. Very clean facility, busy office, busy staff. He can be curt at times, but does listen, explain condition, reasons for meds, especially if you go in prepared w/questions. Don't know what I'd done w/o him.

November 15th, 2010

What a choad!

Overprescibed pain meds.Counts the meds @ then makes you live in fear of getting cut off.Condecending in attitude and you get the feeling he has a casting couch for the girls there.Wish I could find my girl a Dr. who could help with the pain yet be moderate and nice.You have to wonder how he got a rating so good yet no other comments here.

June 2nd, 2010

Fantastic physician!

If you are looking for a doctor who is knowledgeable, efficient, empathetic and straightforward, Dr. Dominick is for you.

August 7th, 2017