A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Doucette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Doucette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Doucette, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucette graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Doucette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond C Doucette MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Doucette practice?
- Dr. Raymond Doucette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Doucette practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.