A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Drabicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Drabicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drabicki
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Drabicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Drabicki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drabicki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Drabicki has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Robert Drabicki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Drabicki practice?
- Dr. Raymond Drabicki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Drabicki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brackenridge, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.