A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Drabicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Drabicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drabicki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drabicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Drabicki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drabicki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Drabicki has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Robert Drabicki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Drabicki practice?
- Dr. Raymond Drabicki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Drabicki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brackenridge, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.