A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Drapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Drapkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drapkin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drapkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Drapkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Drapkin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Drapkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond David Drapkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Drapkin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Drapkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Drapkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Ellicott City Orthopedic Surgeons.