A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Drapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Drapkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Drapkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Drapkin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Drapkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond David Drapkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Drapkin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Drapkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Drapkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Ellicott City Surgeons.