A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dudley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudley
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Dudley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dudley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dudley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Adam Dudley MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dudley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Dudley practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners and San Francisco Pulmonologists.